RPM 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- rpm-18.104.22.168.tar.bz2 source
- SHA1SUM: b336cb1c28b43c061d2a0ce04decf3f013131a8b
Summary of changes from RPM 4.10.3
Shortly after the release of RPM 4.10.3, a critical last-minute regression in %ghost %config behavior was discovered and the 4.10.3 release was pulled from downloads entirely as the regression could cause data loss: 4.10.3 could in some situations remove %ghost %config files on package upgrades. To protect the innocent, the potentially dangerous 4.10.3 release will not be reintroduced on rpm.org at all.
General bugfixes and enhancements
- Fix regression introduced in RPM 4.10.3 where %ghost %config files could get removed on package upgrade in some cases.
- See 4.10.3 release notes for other changes since rpm 4.10.2
- Add test-cases for %ghost and %ghost %config behavior.